Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First in a long series of non-sensical posts

It has come to this. I need somewhere to rant. None of my rantings will be often enough to justify posting them on the various forums dedicated to my individual interests. That having been said, in the aggregate, they add up.

These three things are my leisure activities at the moment (and biking, but that does not require too much thought), along with Disc Golf, which will come into play at some point.

As a bit of background, I have been a Tigers fan since a young age, when I used to watch Tigers games with my grandfather. I began playing poker seriously about a year ago and have settled on stud and various stud variants. I have began the process of looking for a home recently, as my current lease is up at the end of June.

If you have made it this far, I congratulate you as this promises to be a great series of rants.
Please bear with me, as this is my first time using blogspot and it may take me a bit to get up to speed with this.

J

No comments: